Sêr Cymru Antimicrobial Resistance multidisciplinary event
14 November 2018, 12.00-17.00, Life Sciences Hub, Cardiff Bay
You are invited to join this cross-disciplinary event, addressing challenges and advances in Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) research and showcasing over-arching research being undertaken in this field across the disciplines of environmental sciences, life sciences and engineering.
This half-day event is open and free to attend for researchers, policy makers, interested industry representatives and members of the public.
- Dr William Gaze, European Centre for Environment and Human Health, University of Exeter
- Professor Jamie Hobbs, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sheffield
- Dr Robin Howe, Public Health Wales, National Health Service
- Dr Massimo Antognozzi, University of Bristol
- Professor Elizabeth Wellington, School of Life Sciences, University of Warwick